Write ‘True'(T), False'(F) or varies (V) after each of these statements:
1. People living with dementia prefer a service at an early time.
2. Being given too many pieces of paper and service books can
3. A person who has dementia feels uncomfortable with newer hymns and worship songs.
4. A traditional service with readings from the King James version
of the Bible should be used.
5. Familiar prayers and creeds can be very helpful.
6. People with dementia do not like the service being shown on a screen.
7. The rituals of worship no longer have any significance as the memory fades.
8. Short services are best.
9. If someone has dementia they don't benefit from church attendance since they don't remember they have been.